Build a unified, highly resilient switching system - one switch at a time
1-Year Factory Warranty
All Cisco Genuine equipment. Smartnet available!
Status - IN STOCK
Factory Package Includes:
- New Cisco Catalyst WS-C3750G-16TD-E Switch
The new Cisco Catalyst 3750G Series switches are an innovative product line that improves LAN operating
efficiency by combining industry-leading ease of use and the highest resiliency available for stackable switches.
This new product series represents the next generation in desktop switches, and features Cisco StackWise
technology, a 32-Gbps stack interconnect that allows customers to build a unified, highly resilient switching system
- one switch at a time. For mid-sized organizations and enterprise branch offices, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series
eases deployment of converged applications and adapts to changing business needs by providing configuration
flexibility, support for converged network patterns, and automation of intelligent network-services configurations.
The Enhanced Multilayer Software Image (EMI) provides a richer set of enterprise-class features including
advanced hardware-based IP unicast and multicast routing.
"Highest resiliency available for stackable switches"
• Cisco Model WS-C3750G-16TD-E
• 16 Ethernet 10/100/1000BT ports
• 1 (One) 10GBase XENPAK uplink Ethernet port
• Enhanced Multilayer Software Image (EMI)
• 32-Gbps, high-speed stacking bus
• Innovative stacking technology
• 1 RU stackable, multilayer switch
• Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
• IP Services image installed
• Full dynamic IP routing
• 16 x RJ-45 10/100/1000BT LAN
• 1 x 10GBase XENPAK uplink
• 1 x RJ-45 Console Management
• 2 x Stack
• Auto-sensing/Auto-negotiating/Auto MDI/MDI-X
• 38.7Mpps Stack Forwarding Rate for 64-byte Packet
• 13.1Mpps Forwarding Rate
• 128MB standard memory
• 16MB flash memory
1000 access control entries (ACEs) are supported
Identity-based network services with 802.1x and extensions